Medical-sanitary Unit (MSU) with the function of medical flight expertise, treatment-and-prophylactic medical institution - is a structural subdivision of the SE "Kyrgyzaeronavigatsia". It has the certificate of the Interstate Aviation Committee (IAC) dated 18.04.2015, certifying the compliance with the requirements of regulating activity of medical institution in civil aviation.
The medical flight expert commission MSU SE "KAN"
MFEC MSU provides medical examination of all categories of aviation personnel in according with the following:
- Aviation Rules of the Kyrgyz Republic -1 in particular points 1.2.4-1.2.7 and Chapter 6
- REGULATION ON MEDICAL EXAMINATION OF FLIGHT PERSONNEL, AIR TRAFFIC CONTROLLERS, BOARD OPERATORS, FLIGHT ATTNDANTS,
PERSONS ENTERING AND STUDIED IN EDUCATIONAL INSTITUTIONS OF CIVIL AVIATION OF THE KYRGYZ REPUBLIC
- The Model provision about medical-flight expert commission of the civil aviation of the Kyrgyz Republic
- The Model provision about medical expert of the medical-flight expert commission
Composition of MSU:
Head of MSU Berdikozhoeva А.О.
Charman of MFEC Alchieva G.K.
Physician -expert Borisova T.R.
Neurologist-expert Toksonova N.U.
Otorhinolaryngologist- expert Asanova Zh.А.
Surgeon-expert Abdyrayeva E.K.
Ophthalmologist-expert Alchieva G.K.
Gynecologist Abdrasulova A.S.
Doctor therapist of the airline Kupriyanova E.A.
Doctor lab assistant Soorbekova N. A.
Psychologist Samsonova E.I.
Doctor dentist Seksenbaeva A.D.
The doctor of functional diagnostics Cherekchieva Zh.A.
The doctor of ultrasound Kurmanova Ch.M.
Doctor physiotherapist Kudakeeva M.Zh.
Head of MSU +996(312) 25 19 62; +996(556) 57 03 06
Chairman of MFEC +996 (550) 57 70 58
MSU deals with the medical providing of flights, medical-prophylactic care of aviation workers. On a contractual basis MSU provides medical services to other organizations in the following areas:
- US (Ultrasound);
- ECG, BE (Bicycle ergometry)
- Clinical and biochemical laboratory;
- Treatment room
MSU of SE "Kyrgyzaeronavigatsia" is located at address: Bishkek City, Akhunbaeva str. 184, tel: +996 312 25-18-93 (registry), e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Work Schedule of MSU:
- Monday - 8:00 – 17:00, lunch 12:00 - 13:00
- Tuesday - 8:00 – 17:00, lunch 12:00 - 13:00
- Wednesday - 8:00 – 17:00, lunch 12:00 - 13:00
- Thursday - 8:00 – 17:00, lunch 12:00 - 13:00
- Friday - 8:00 – 16:00, lunch 12:00 - 13:00
- Saturday – day off
- Sunday – day off
The price list of MSU is effective since 1st of June 2016 by the Order of the State Enterprise "Kyrgyzaeronavigatsia" №60 dated 06.05.2016.